Successful Aging AZ
…where we provide real tools for everyday life!
With passion and love we create awareness and provide education, targeted direction, resources and support to individuals and families as they age, adapt to changes in health, and navigate dementia.
Through identifying those touchstone turning points to help you know when it’s time for a change we can guide you through critical decision making and help you create a care team. We help you establish the proactive preparation you need today to help keep you from a completely reactive rescue tomorrow.
My name is Elaine Poker-Yount and I am the Founder and Principal of Successful Aging AZ. My primary goal is to provide awareness more than anything else. People (all of us) don’t know what we don’t know. And in the world of aging and eldercare, and especially in the world of dementia, there absolutely is a science that can be followed to allow us to age less stressfully and more gracefully. I want to share that with you. I want to make it easier for you and easier for your family.
Contact me for a FREE 40 Minute Consultation!
Successful Aging is a mindset more than anything else. It encompasses awareness, adaptability, acceptance of reality and personal accountability.
This program is specifically designed for those who are caregivers, and those who want to stay as independent as possible for as long as possible. Who specifically?
- Individuals – with and without families
- Couples – with and without children
- Caregivers – spouses, partners, siblings, adult children, dear friends and good neighbors.
We assist you in fine-tuning your plan. Our process helping you to become successful in your journey begins with awareness that develops into a proactive, attainable plan. I am all about the practical. Let’s break it down and figure out what you need. I provide:
- An outline of what you need to enable you to get all your ducks in a row specific to your unique needs
- Dementia understanding – including what your care partner is experiencing, the importance of your role as a caregiver and techniques for dementia care